Username Password: Remember me

ACT Sunday 17th October
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACT Sunday 17th October

ACT Sunday 17th October 9 years ago #745

• Andrew
  • Administrator
Ok first up at this stage I have no plans on starting point, location, distance etc. I am just letting people know to keep the 17th free if your interested in some DRZ bush bashing.

If people have any suggestions this is the spot to air them. I am away till next Tuesday and I hope to put a plan of attack together that night after taking on board any suggestions from you guys.

Andrew

Re:ACT Sunday 17th October 9 years ago #747

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
damn gonna miss another ride.....i drive a semi to ACT every night for work but i can never get my fat arse there to have fun..... :S

Re:ACT Sunday 17th October 9 years ago #748

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
I'm there - my preference is Brindies with 2 x good loops (refuelling between).
I would be keen to do the same loop we did last time, then go down the other side past conder hut and do a loop that way.

But I am happy to go to Tallgandra if people want some single trail.
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:ACT Sunday 17th October 9 years ago #757

Sounds like fun but here's the thing. I've checked my dairy and can confirm that Casey Stoner is indeed scheduled to win the Philip Island MotoGP on that very day.

DOH!! I'll have to give the ride a miss unfortunately.

Re:ACT Sunday 17th October 9 years ago #774

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
sorry Andrew I'm out -

the ride to tumut took its toll on me. Coming down a hill i locked up and the back washed out and came off. Bike landed on the inside of my knee - f$%ken hurts and swollen.

I also need to do some maintenance on the bike

fantastic ride but - 2 days of solid riding. great hill climbs (stuggled on a couple), numerous water crossings (no drowned DRZ for me un-like others haha), blackberry swamp mud plains and heaps of mixed up single and trail stuff. keep an eye out for the next trailrider mag for the story and pics.

mate - the DSMRA are riding Brindies this Sun...for an option.
Dan
09 Doctor
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds