Username Password: Remember me

My First real day of riding
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My First real day of riding

My First real day of riding 9 years, 1 month ago #600

• mickxr6
  • Senior Boarder
Had the DRZ400e for like 3 months already and up till now had only clocked about 500k's because of the weather and Family commitments. Yesterday i said screw it and dedicated the whole day to just riding. Well i have to say i could not be more happier choosing the DRZ as this bike is an absalute joy to ride! :) Spent the day exploring the Adelaide hills and just hooning wherever i wanted to go. Ran into a couple of other DRZ boys doing the same thing! lol. Had a chat to them to find they all love their DRZ's as much as i do. Was going to buy a KTM 525 exc before i chose the DRZ and borrowed my mates 06 model to test it. Sure, The power was all there but i found it to be a chore to ride and i'm no Casey Stoner! The DRZ shits all over the KTM in every other way!! Well just wanted to share the joy i have of this bike and now i understand why everyone loves this model....
Mick. ;)

Re:My First real day of riding 9 years, 1 month ago #601

• alig73
  • Senior Boarder
good to hear you got out can be hard to with family comitments,the group I ride with have a ktm 450, ktm 690 and a husenburg 390 great bikes but at the end of the day I am happy with my DRZ

Re:My First real day of riding 9 years, 1 month ago #603

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
There are worse places to ride than the Adelaide Hills its just a pain that the forests are all locled up. The DRZ is a top bit of kit though.
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds