Username Password: Remember me

Newbie Introduction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie Introduction

Newbie Introduction 4 years, 3 months ago #4815

• Tahcam
  • Senior Boarder
Hi peoples, Newbie here, just bought a 2012 DRZ400E ( with a fair few mods... Jet kit, 3x3, yoshi full exhaust, led indicators and rear tail.... and low low Kms ) and looking at getting out and about!
i live Northern side of Adelaide, so looking to venture out past Gawler and surrounds, hopefully get up to Burra Gorge or Flinders Ranges real soon too... Might even see a few of you guys along the way..

in the mean time, I'm just going to get used to this site, and meander through a few posts!

Re: Newbie Introduction 4 years, 3 months ago #4816

• Hendo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Tahcam,

I'm new here too, so thought I'd say g'day to you and everyone. Sounds like you've got a pretty nice platform to start off with your drz400e. How do you rate the full Yoshi exhaust? I'm currently considering replacing the stock system with a Yoshi. I've heard the header pipe on the stock E is pretty "flowy" anyway, and was tossing up whether to do a slip on Yoshi, or go the full system.

Sorry I can't help out in the riding department - I'm in NSW - goodluck with finding some riding buddies though!

Re: Newbie Introduction 4 years, 3 months ago #4818

• Tahcam
  • Senior Boarder
Hendo wrote:
Hi Tahcam,

I've heard the header pipe on the stock E is pretty "flowy" anyway, and was tossing up whether to do a slip on Yoshi, or go the full system.

Sorry I can't help out in the riding department - I'm in NSW - goodluck with finding some riding buddies though!

G'day Hendo, thanks for the message mate, I really can't give you much help on the Yoshi exhaust , because I have only ridden it 16kms ( from where I bought it to home ) , that being said it is the full system.
I have a Ninja 650 and this 400 kicks it's ass with take off power and with the motor running I can feel the back pressure out of the exhaust about 2 metres away , lol ...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds