Username Password: Remember me

Stuff as cheap at a dealer as it is on the net
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stuff as cheap at a dealer as it is on the net

Stuff as cheap at a dealer as it is on the net 9 years, 1 month ago #474

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
I am hoping others will list items on this thread as well. Here is a list of items that I have found as cheap at a dealer (thus far):

1. Clutch Levers
2. Case Savers (the metal bit that goes around the front sprocket)
3. Pro-Taper pillow top grips
4. EGO bark busters
5. Halogen Indicators

Most of these items I saw at a Suzuki dealer at Taree the other day. I couldn't believe the halogen blinkers were $19.99, which is better than the ebay price including post. LED are cheaper but I like halogen on the road.

There is bound to be other stuff, unfortunately bike shops are a long way off with the price of riding clothing though.

I love ebay as it get delivered to my door, and some bike shops aren't that good to deal with but they are convenient....ish (35k away)

Re: Stuff as cheap at a dealer as it is on the net 9 years, 1 month ago #482

I got my EGO barkbusters for $130 locally from Rising Sun (after my defence discount) which was only $10 cheaper from e-bay. It surprised me as well.

Re: Stuff as cheap at a dealer as it is on the net 9 years, 1 month ago #484

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
Yeah the ones at Fine Line Taree were $100 without the mounting kit, can't remember how much the fitting kit was.

There were other plastic over alloy styles with fitting kits for $70 which is a great price too. The next set of hand guards I get I want to be able to replace the plastics when they get ratty.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds