FMF Power Core Slip On
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FMF Power Core Slip On

FMF Power Core Slip On 4 years, 7 months ago #4598

• Brentos
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone,
Ive posted this on another forum in hope to get a wider range of responses.

I;m looking at this slip on www.ebay.com.au/itm/331430906942?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT from the US, does anyone have any
Idea if this will fit my 2013 drz400e or is there going to be difference in the sub frame mounts between the US and Aussie version.

Cheers
Brent

Re: FMF Power Core Slip On 4 years, 7 months ago #4599

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
If they send them to Australia it should fit , I bought mine from the USA and it fitted fine ..The company will know there is a difference in the sub frame ..

Re: FMF Power Core Slip On 4 years, 7 months ago #4600

• Brentos
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Wayno,
I'm actually more worried if the mid pipe will fit the stock header properly as in the US i believe there is two versions of the E model, a Califonia E and the rest of the US model E

The true E was from 00-03 in 49 states then changed from 04-07 which i'm led to believe is an S type E which California had the whole time, confused yet, i know i am, apparently the E went from the FCR carb to the CV, so i'm wondering if the pipe changed to the S type too, this is why i'm unsure if it will fit. if i can somehow confirm the pipe is the E type through all versions then i won't have a problem with fitment.

Cheers
Brent
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds