Rallye type jacket/suite
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rallye type jacket/suite

Rallye type jacket/suite 9 years, 1 month ago #459

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
My gear is getting a little tierd, I am looking for rallye type stuff preferably with CE Armour, plenty of ventilation and water proof (liner?). Any suggestions for gear available here ofr has someone brought stuff in from overseas?
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re:Rallye type jacket/suite 9 years, 1 month ago #460

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
I have a MSR jacket I bought from the US 'ridersdiscount.com' which I rate pretty well after riding around in the rain a few weeks ago and coming out dry. It only has small padding on the elbows and nothing else. It's kevlar/gorrtex and folds up into a bumbag.

If I was looking in Aus I would probably go the Ballards enduro jacket. It got a great review in either dirt rider or trail rider and is pretty good value (I think it's on special at the moment)
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:Rallye type jacket/suite 9 years, 1 month ago #461

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
I got a Dri Rider Rally Cross Pro 2 jacket that has two removable inners (one for warmth and one for water proofing). It has built in elbow guards, chest pads and a fairly soft back guard, and a built in camel back. I've found it really good thus far but to be honest have only had it for two rides. I'm not sure where you live but I got it from AMX in Melbourne for $299.00. Their web site is www.amxoutlets.com/contact.php . They have loads of discounted gear.

Re:Rallye type jacket/suite 9 years, 1 month ago #462

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
I have Dri Rider ASPEN jacket (aspen) not sure what that means but thats the name on it ............does the job really well in the cold weather .............And got some dri rider rally X pants not long ago and there really good as well ...........Its really hard to get gear that does the job in all weather ......... Ive settled with that jacket and moto x gear for the summer ???

Re:Rallye type jacket/suite 9 years, 1 month ago #464

• Rocker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Never enough time to ride.
Ive got a dri rider jacket that is great in winter with the inner linings but crap during summer.

I agree with Dano try the ballards jacket, looks good and i reckon it would be a goood buy. Its on my list of needs being submitted to the MOWAF at the moment. :unsure:
4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds