Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e

Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e 9 years, 1 month ago #458

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
The Australian DRZ400e is I believe different to the US version, road going stuff electrics and subframe, so when ordering bits ie racks etc which model should be stated?
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re:Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e 9 years, 1 month ago #463

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Visually there rear guard is different and tail light ........didnt know the sub frame was ..........anyway the shop you order from will know ......... RACKS ???? I wouldnt buy one ???? nothing wrong with them .........Its just that $15 at the local metal supply shop will get you the best rack you will ever need ........... 10 mm or 8mm stainless steel rod .......a vice ....... long ring spanner ..... bit of elbow grease ... And you have the perfect rack for what you want to carry........ Im working on the picture thingy ......ill show you a couple then ??

Re:Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e 9 years, 1 month ago #471

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
Look forward to seeing them

wayno wrote:
Visually there rear guard is different and tail light ........didnt know the sub frame was ..........anyway the shop you order from will know ......... RACKS ???? I wouldnt buy one ???? nothing wrong with them .........Its just that $15 at the local metal supply shop will get you the best rack you will ever need ........... 10 mm or 8mm stainless steel rod .......a vice ....... long ring spanner ..... bit of elbow grease ... And you have the perfect rack for what you want to carry........ Im working on the picture thingy ......ill show you a couple then ??
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re:Aus DRZ400e / US DRZ400e 9 years, 1 month ago #487

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Pictures (I think) should be in photo gallary ......... if some one could confirm ???
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds