Username Password: Remember me

Heated grips
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Heated grips

Heated grips 9 years, 1 month ago #446

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Has anyone wired up heated grips direct to the ignition ??..... or using another way .......other than having them dirrectly from the batttery to there own switch left mine on last night :( .... And guess who didnt go for a ride today :( ............Any help would be great ..........cheers

Re: Heated grips 9 years, 1 month ago #448

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
sorry mate don't have them - but I am very interested in this thread as I have been looking at getting some (maybe next winter).

Can you let us know if you get them sorted, how you did it.

cheers
Dan
09 Doctor

Re: Heated grips 9 years, 1 month ago #449

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah sure will ........... They work really well .......wouldnt be without them now (unless the battery goes flat) they were only $50 on ebay and there not the (change the whole grip ones) Only took about 45min to put on ......... For me on a cold day its the difference between going for a nice ride ? or staying home :(

Re: Heated grips 9 years, 1 month ago #455

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
Not sure about Suzuki but Honda have a 10amp fuse on the brake light so a feed directly from the front brake is the go. I made up a small T-piece with the correct spades on to patch them in.
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re: Heated grips 9 years, 1 month ago #457

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks ill give that a go ....... Im always forgetting to turn the things of :(
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds