Username Password: Remember me

Saying Hello
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saying Hello

Saying Hello 5 years, 11 months ago #4185

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder
Hi guys, thought I would just say hello. New to the DRZ thing, new to riding in the dirt actually. I have owned my DRZ400E for about 2 months now and love it to bits. It's a gem of a bike. I have had to make a few mods as I am not the lightest person but the suspension mods have transformed this machine. Far more stable. I have taken my bike on a few enduro rides and given my abilitys have not found it wanting. I have put on a Seat concept seat for those long rides and a 17lt Safari tank so I dont have to stop or worry about stopping, more to the point. I have also changed to fat bars, B&B bash plate, case saver, rack and Force clutch cover and stator protection plus bark Busters. Next week I will be going on the ADV high country ride and will be taking the DRZ. I plan on two days to get to Jindabyne then 3 days of trails with a mate on his DR and then 2 days to get back home. So excited.
Anyway, hello to all, hope to see you on the trails.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 11 months ago #4191

G'day Fab. My ride in the Jeeralangs was pretty good. I really like this bike. No mods yet although I have ordered a B&B bash plate and small rear view mirror. At my weight I'm finding the suspension pretty good. Laurie

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 11 months ago #4196

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder
Good news mate. Had a great weekend myself. I have a new found appreciation for the DRZ, it a fantastic trails bike and very capable. Sure I don't have to convince you of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keenaviator

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4200

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder
Thought I would post this. Its the DRZ chasing my mate on his KLR on the Tom Groggin track.
youtu.be/S22kup_YB50

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4201

• midrz
  • Senior Boarder
Sounds like you had a great few days Tenrider, thanks for sharing your video & may be I'll get to see you out on the trails in the near future. Mick

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4204

Nice video mate. Great country isn't it. Btw, I've got time off, long service leave, let me know if you're up for a ride in the mountains again.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4205

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder
Be great! Maybe a weekend in Dargo and try the tracks of the Wannangatta valley? Thinking of setting up a trailer.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4208

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder
Another video, part of the third day of the Ride ADV high country run. This is between Ensay and Buchan in the state forest.
The DRZ400 made it first go up this hill. It wan't any skill on my part though, I just hung on.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4209

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4229

• Tenrider
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4242

fun..
Riding in motorcycle...
Thanks and hello to everyone

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 10 months ago #4248

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 9 months ago #4253

Hi everyone...

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 9 months ago #4264

• ppaws45
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Re: Saying Hello 5 years, 9 months ago #4269

your good rider...
I now that experience is very very fun.. thanks for sharing that video..
Great
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds