Username Password: Remember me

DRZ parts for sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DRZ parts for sale

DRZ parts for sale 9 years, 2 months ago #395

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
I have the following bits for sale if anyone is keen. I am selling them as I got hold of an SM seat which is about an inch lower which was enough.

2" Lowering link (dogbone) you need to use your standard bushes

1" Loweing link - as above - is on its way from the US

DRZ400E seat with one industries seat cover (approx 3-5cm hole in it

I am located near Newcastle and will freight. Make an offer before I put them on ebay.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re:DRZ parts for sale 9 years, 2 months ago #397

• Belly from oz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Enjoy whatever you do to the upmost.
Goodie,
I too am vertically challenged, perhaps a little more than you though. I have put a gel seat on the 400e and it made a difference as I am now at least able to put the ball of my foot on the ground sometimes. I would still like to be a bit closer to the ground though. Did you ever try the 2" lowering link? From what I've read most people say that it isn't a good option for lowering but perhaps the 1" version might be ok for me. Has any on tried the 1" version. Perhaps you could give me an indication of what you want for it and we will go from there. I am only down at The Entrance so I might even be able to come and pick it up if we can agree.

Stephen.

Re:DRZ parts for sale 9 years, 2 months ago #398

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
Stephen,

Sorry mate but they were snapped up within hours of me listing them on ebay. I just bought the 1" links, and got hold of a seat 2 days later. The seat was all I needed so I sold both the 1" and 2" links. The 2" links were engraved with DRZ400 and were very well made. The 1" links were engraved with "born to ride" and had a lot more casting and machine marks, but were still good value at $22.45US + postage which worked out to about $36 AUD or there about posted.

Yeah I recon 1" would be alriight. You could get the 2" to work, but would need to replace the spring and have the shock sorted.

Cause of my double knee reco, I wouldn't want to increase the angle of my knees any further so any more off the seat wouldn't be good.

Re:DRZ parts for sale 9 years, 2 months ago #399

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
All my bits (that I want to get rid of) are sold. Prob a good idea to keep all the ADR crap

Re:DRZ parts for sale 9 years, 2 months ago #400

• Belly from oz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Enjoy whatever you do to the upmost.
Thanks for the reply Goodie. I think I will give the 1" link a go as it won't decrease the suspension travel that much. I will just try this new rear tyre out for a while as it is and 80 profile and not the 90 that I normally run. It has dropped the height a little and may be enough.
Thanks once again ............. Stephen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds