(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parts and Riding Gear

Parts and Riding Gear 9 years, 6 months ago #31

Hi guys,

Not sure if you have ever heard of this site;

rockymountainatvmc.com

It's a US site but very cheap.

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff on Monday and it was delivered to my door on Friday morning.

I'm not affiliated or a shareholder of the company, just thought I would share it with you guys. They have a sale on sprockets at the moment for DR-Zs too.

Cheers,

Glen

Re:Parts and Riding Gear 9 years, 3 months ago #273

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
www.btosports.com & www.motocrossgiant.com are also pretty good sites to look at for gear and boots. Helps if you can get a few mates to reduce postage costs. I got my shift pants, jersey and gloves for about $115AUD Including my share of postage.

As far as Aussie sites go, www.4bpracing.com.au. I have a large gear bag I got out of their dump bin for $25 including postage all because one zip didn't work (and I can't find which one). I am thinking of buying my next pants and jersey combo through them. At $135 including post, thats pretty good value.

I am not affiliated with any of these business' either - just like a good bargain and like to share.

Re:Parts and Riding Gear 9 years, 1 month ago #481

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
I am currently fitting an aftermarket headlight and speedo. Does anyone know if you can get plugs to fit the standard DRZ electrical fittings? Was hoping that I didn't have to change the original fittings.

Jaycar doesn't sell them, and I can't get them from a dealer so them so I am loosing hope fast.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds