you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How much is a 2010 bike worth....?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How much is a 2010 bike worth....?

How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3033

Gday,

highly regrettably I have to sell my prized DRZ400E 2010 model. But I have no idea how much they're worth.

I have barkbusters ego, B&B bash plate, clutch and ignition case savers, frame guards and front sprocket case saver on. It has Pro taper ego fat bars high bend with all resized bar mounts on (they are aprox 3 months old), it has an MSR gear lever and a spare MSR gear lever. Ballards performance exhaust tip, uni pro air filter and new sticker kit on her. It has about 3500km's. I have added LED rear blinkers and tail light extension. I have put a kenda mid tyre on the front and a Pirelli scorpion Mid extra on the back not long ago and both have plenty of life left in them. I have about 5 oil filters for her and Motul 5100 oil and some coolant and oil filter oils and the like as well. I also have all the original accessories that came off the bike from new.

It has seen pretty much only bush riding, so has a few scratches and things but nothing to major, but has 2 smallish dings on the exhaust.

I am in NSW, anyone have any idea roughly how much she might be worth please? I dont want to sell it at all, but dont have much of an option unfortunately. Any help to this sad little man would be very much appreciated, Thanks lads.

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3035

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
Can you put a pic up for something to look at so we can get a idea. I'm in SA and I would think it would be around $4500 to $5000 at a guess. best of luck.

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3044

I would say closer to the 6k mark, my mate bought one last week for 5800 with rad guards, bash plate, bark busters, upgraded rear shock its a 06 model with 5500ks on it

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3045

Thanks, I have it on bikesales and Gumtree for $6200, the research I did on it seems as though they are selling around that price, im willing to take $5500 so hopefully something comes through soon. (although secretly I hope it doesnt sell and I have to keep it, their bloody awesome aren't they!)

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3047

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
I Bought one for a mate, (3 months ago now)2009 model 3300kms bars guards bplate etc and picked it up for $4000. This was from melbourne - I had to go and pick it up. That is what I am basing my idea on the price on. Remember that you get them brand new for about $7300. But yea hope it doesent sell for you!!! lol.

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3048

• 10DRZ
  • Senior Boarder
Just sold mine 5900

Re: How much is a 2010 bike worth....? 7 years, 1 month ago #3071

• damosgem
  • Senior Boarder
Ah where do you buy a new drz 400e for 7300 ride away. Just bout one from western suzukie for 8000 ride away
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds