you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello from a newbie, kind of.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from a newbie, kind of.

Hello from a newbie, kind of. 4 years, 2 months ago #4931

Hi all, I have been a member here since December 2014 with a green DRZ but have recently acquired a proper yellow one.

It has a few goodies on it, Teknik Suspension front and rear, Yoshi pipe, Devol bash plate, ProTaper bars with bar risers, gripper seat cover, DEvol rear disc guard, barkbusters, kicksarter, Acerbis tail light/plate holder, jetted carb, and Devol radiator guards.

This one performs a fair bit better than the KLX, and I think I know why.......a couple of restrictors still in place!

Can someone please tell me how to ad pics? I added the file as an attachment but I don't know if that is right.

Tony
Attachments:
2006 DRZ400E

Re: Hello from a newbie, kind of. 4 years ago #5020

You've done alright made, mine always come up as attachments too.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "SH#T WHAT A RIDE!"

Re: Hello from a newbie, kind of. 4 years ago #5022

• Tahcam
  • Senior Boarder
Looks good mate...

Re: Hello from a newbie, kind of. 3 years, 11 months ago #5108

Thanks fellas, I was most of the way through doing the engine swap in that photo, so no exhaust etc. It looks much better now other than needing two new tyres and rear indicators.
Looking forward to doing some rides to the South Coast area and maybe into Victoria through the high country.
More pics to come.
Tony.
2006 DRZ400E
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds