Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1555

• xrman
  • Gold Boarder
While I think a ride in the high country sounds great, I sort of think for an annual ride that an alternative would be for us all to meet somewhere central, e.g. Broken Hill and then have a tour to some where else. Perhaps to the Flinders ranges or Gammon ranges.

Just an idea. Getting there would be half the fun, meeting other DRZ owners and having a ride together would be fun, but a picture of 50 DRZ400's in front of the Birdsville Pub would look like a big tour company!!!! :laugh:

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1558

• Gun
  • Senior Boarder
xrman wrote:
While I think a ride in the high country sounds great, I sort of think for an annual ride that an alternative would be for us all to meet somewhere central, e.g. Broken Hill and then have a tour to some where else. Perhaps to the Flinders ranges or Gammon ranges.

Just an idea. Getting there would be half the fun, meeting other DRZ owners and having a ride together would be fun, but a picture of 50 DRZ400's in front of the Birdsville Pub would look like a big tour company!!!! :laugh:

I'd be up for that provided I could get the time away from work and home.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1563

• Rocker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Never enough time to ride.
xrman wrote:

Another one here that likes this idea, but would depend on timing and being able to get off work.
My bum goes num just thinking of riding that far, but it would be a great experiance. :)
4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1565

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
Hey I like the idea as well Flinders Ranges would be great, if you set some dates and we will try and be there, so we have the high country ride on the 14th of this month if any one else would like to jion the boys from the ACT and 3 Victorians drop us a line

Bill

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1567

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
count me in for the flinders trip,,
set a date and il quit my job for that one ,,,,,,,
well maybe ,,, :laugh:

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1568

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
xrman wrote:

dependant on time and money....I should be right I hope!! anyone on this forum from the region (central nsw)?
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1575

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
ok im going to be in canberra the tuesday after easter with the mighty DRZ on the back of the trusty ute, and leaving on the friday,, if anyone is keen for a blast through the brindies let me know,, PM me with ya phone number and il PM mine,
i havnt riden there for about 15 + years,, any whooooo , let me know....

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1580

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
drztroy wrote:
ok im going to be in canberra the tuesday after easter with the mighty DRZ on the back of the trusty ute, and leaving on the friday,, if anyone is keen for a blast through the brindies let me know,, PM me with ya phone number and il PM mine,
i havnt riden there for about 15 + years,, any whooooo , let me know....

Is that the short week from Anzac day?? Don't know if I can get time off then - I'll pm you if I can...

Dan
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1584

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
im out bikes off the road

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1586

• merretta
  • Administrator
Just picked up a 12 tooth front sprocket, bash plate, oil and filter. It sounds like we are in for some decent hill climbs.

I can tell you that the weather has switch early to freezing here in Canberra, I hope it's warmer in Briagolong.

Come on Friday.
2015 DR-Z400E, Powernow Intake, Edge LED Tail Light. Pro Taper Bars, Bark Busters, Suzuki Bash Plate, B&B case saver

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1587

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
got everything mate - expecting something out of the ordinary

caaarrrrn Friday - hanging out

New swag tomorrow - whoops that reminds me to call to get trailer delivered
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1589

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
High country ride no guarantee on the weather it will be cold, but we can do shorter rides if its really wet,
so you gents Friday Arvo
Bill

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1592

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
have fun guys.....try and stay upright as much as possible and if anyone cant make sure you take pics....lol.... :laugh:

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1596

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi guys , just curious are there any spots left , and how cold are we talking about ?????

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 6 months ago #1597

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Wayne,Yes there is a spot left the weather will be between 10-20 so not to cold from Bill
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds