Username Password: Remember me

Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride

Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 8 months ago #1337

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
Hi all,
I was thinking that seems most of the members on this forum are from the ACT .. ( im in QLD but all my family is in belconnen )
why dont we put our heads together and come up with something ,,besides multiple dandrufffff.
an ANNUAL RIDE for a day or five..
around easter works me ,, hint hint hint,
but i could organise to leave my shop in the hands of my staff another time.. s#!t did i say that out loud?
but yeah what do you guys and gals think?im keen,it would make a great inlarged photo on my wall with 30 plus DRZ's and there jocky's.
let me know what ya think,
im not talking right away but it would be good to put a face to all i have been chating with on this forum,,,

anyhow , let me what ya think,,

drz troy sighning off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,---,.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 8 months ago #1338

• merretta
  • Administrator
Great idea any reason to make a date to go riding is good with me.

I've been out of action for the past five weeks due to broken ribs (yes from riding the DRZ :unsure: )

My wife just handed me details of a DSMRA ride on Saturday/Sunday April 2/3 in Kowen Firest with onsite food camping music etc, I was thinking that maybe we could go as a DRZ group there is a limit of 300 riders so it should be epic.

To top it off they are going to give away a brand new DRZ400E.

Regards
Admin

Kowen.jpg
2015 DR-Z400E, Powernow Intake, Edge LED Tail Light. Pro Taper Bars, Bark Busters, Suzuki Bash Plate, B&B case saver

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1342

• Daawl
  • Senior Boarder
I'd be up for a get together.

I work a lot of weekends so plenty of advanced warning is required for me :( I am already working the weekend of the DSMRA :(

I am willing to travel reasonable distances as I am out in the sticks.
09 DRZ400E
7yo Daughter PW80
4yo Daughter JR50 (just learning)

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1345

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
im keen.....will check my roster

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1351

• Rocker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Never enough time to ride.
i would be keen but might be a bit far for weekend ride. :unsure:
4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1354

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Im interested in a weekend away, kowen forest ride looks good .. What ever is decided on ill try and work in with that ...

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1356

• Wadey
  • Junior Boarder
I will be keen for a Newcastle ride. Medowie state forest and buladelah are the only two rides I have done, so keen for them, or any other areas people may know near Newcastle.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1360

• mickxr6
  • Senior Boarder
Man! Sux living in SA right about now! We have plenty of the yellow beasts here.Would be great to ride with you all :(

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1364

• Gun
  • Senior Boarder
I too will try and work in with whatever is decided. Just keep us all posted with details.

Glenn
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1373

• scotty
  • Expert Boarder
I like the idea of this and would be keen for a trip to Canberra as that seems to be where most members are located. I'm a shift worker and work a lot of weekends so would need plenty of time in advance to make it.

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1387

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Gents sound like fun, dont mind a bit of a drive from down south,
on that not anyone interested in a High Country ride in Gippsland?
As I dont mind arranging a weekend if people are intrested 10 to 20 would be a good number.
regards Bill
IMG00114_20090530_1119.jpg

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1389

• Gun
  • Senior Boarder
billa wrote:
Hi Gents sound like fun, dont mind a bit of a drive from down south,
on that not anyone interested in a High Country ride in Gippsland?
As I dont mind arranging a weekend if people are intrested 10 to 20 would be a good number.
regards Bill

Bill,

Im up for that. I have weekends free in April.

My DRZ is out of action at the moment thanks to me not heeding advice to fit radiator guards to it. I have a new radiator coming from the States and my Force radiator guards are already sitting in my garage. I expect it to be all back together by next week.

Would I need to fit my 28 litre Safari tank for riding in your neck of the woods?

Cheers,
Glenn

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1390

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Glenn
Standard tank will be fine depending on the rider skill level we can make the the rides around the 150k mark and easy or a mixture of river crossings and rocky hills all a bit of fun I have 2 mates with DRZs who want to come along so we will work on april any other takers drop us a line,

Bill

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1391

• Gun
  • Senior Boarder
billa wrote:
Hi Glenn
Standard tank will be fine depending on the rider skill level we can make the the rides around the 150k mark and easy or a mixture of river crossings and rocky hills all a bit of fun I have 2 mates with DRZs who want to come along so we will work on april any other takers drop us a line,

Bill

Bill,

This sounds great! As for skill level, I will take my DRZ anywhere. I have the confidence and skills to tackle pretty much anything...I just dont do it with any great speed!

Where do I need to look for accommodation?

Cheers,
Glenn

Re:Annual DRZ400E.COM Ride 8 years, 7 months ago #1392

• billa
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Glenn
depending on how many we get around 10 we will be okay the area we will be based at is Briagolong vic near Sale,
my email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
drop me a email and we can do some planning
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds