You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Heated hand grips
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Heated hand grips

Heated hand grips 6 years ago #4420

Hi,

I am from Newcastle NSW and am looking at buying my husband some heated hand grips for his new 2014 DRZ400E for christmas. Just curious what brands are the best / best value for money, and if i need to order any special size/type etc .. (i have no idea).

You help would be appreciated!

Kylie

Re: Heated hand grips 6 years ago #4422

• ADV400
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Kylie, oxford heated hand grips seem to be great for there price, there a complete kit and easy to install. Can be picked up for around $125 delivered (new).

There are a few different grip types & lengths, il have a better look into them as im considering these.

Re: Heated hand grips 6 years ago #4423

• Bucky
  • Junior Boarder
+1 for Oxford grips. I lived in Canberra for 5 yrs and rode to work everyday of the week at about 5 each moring. Any bike shop should be able to help you out with size. Mine were on a road bike but they have all sorts of different grips for all bikes. They are easy to install yourself but I suggest you hard wire it into the ingnition so they dont get left on when you stop for a rest. Flat batteries are not much fun and even tho' they switch off when low voltage is detected it may still be to low to start the bike.
Hoep this helps.

Re: Heated hand grips 6 years ago #4427

• sadrz
  • Senior Boarder
Another for the oxford grips, ill be getting these aswell, just need to get a few more things out the way and decide on which grip style i want.
2015 Drz400e

Re: Heated hand grips 5 years, 11 months ago #4486

• ADV400
  • Junior Boarder
For those considering heated grips, I ended up buying the Oxford heated grips (touring). $115 delivered. Easy to install, great product.

Re: Heated hand grips 5 years, 11 months ago #4491

• sadrz
  • Senior Boarder
worst part would have to be the stock grip removal hey?
2015 Drz400e

Re: Heated hand grips 5 years, 11 months ago #4492

• ADV400
  • Junior Boarder
Only throttle side to save the tube, slice grip off then scrap/file glue off.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds