you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Signs of life.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Signs of life.

Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4130

• midrz
  • Senior Boarder
Is there anyone out there, this forum seems a bit...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4132

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
i know what your sayin

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4133

• midrz
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Troy, good to see there are others out there. It's unfortunate the the forum has died off a bit & it's disappointing when you see someone post a request looking for advise on bike issues or set up & they get little or no feed back. I'm no expert but I don't mind passing on what I've experienced or heard if it might help a fellow rider & I maybe will & have picked up some valuable advise myself.

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4134

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
true true, my whole set up of my bike pretty much came from this site. got my safari tank here and had help from colin to do my right hand side gear leave convertion.

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4135

• midrz
  • Senior Boarder
It's good to get some unbiased feed back for gear & set up options applicable to our bikes. There's often some healthy debate about products or ideas which is great when you're looking at spending your hard earned dollars or have a problem that you need to sort out. Like you Troy my bike has been set up from what I information & advice from the forum. Given the number sold & it's legendary reliability there will be folks looking at getting the best from the mighty DRZ for a few years yet.

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4150

• Danny400
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll say Gday, I'm Dan, just joined the group. Just got a 2011 drz400e and been reading up on the mod's you guys have done to your bikes and there's a lot of good reads. Slowly working through the list of mod's to get the bike to its best. Really does help to get real world opinions on the bikes and what to do to them, especially for someone like myself just new to the game.

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4152

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
It is a great forum that is higly under utilised for such a specific bike ( our trusty E ) I dont think there is any thing else I could do to my bike in the way of modifications anymore ( well a steering Damper would top it off) and to be honest I dont think I want to do anything else- my bike is running better than it ever has and does everything I ever ask of it... I have been on rides were there have been 8 DRZ's on it and everyone is different and suits the way each rider has set it up - there is always something someone has done differently or is looking for ideas on what you may have done. Sharing this stuff on here is a great way to eliminate the hours of searching online and sifting through a heap of crap to find answers or dead ends.
I am always available to chat or email if anyone has questions and as I am Brisbane based I am always up for a ride somewhere out there in the great south east :)
Cheers Stricko ( Blake)
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Signs of life. 5 years, 6 months ago #4155

• midrz
  • Senior Boarder
Welcome Dan, great to see another DRZ enthusiast. The best thing about these bikes is you can modify them or add accessories as time & money allows as the stock bike is so good. I'm sure any questions you might have regarding setting up your bike will be responded to be the folk on this forum. I'm over in the western suburbs of Melbourne so feel free to drop me a line. Cheers, Mick
20140219_1917361.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds