you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Aftermarket mirrors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aftermarket mirrors

Aftermarket mirrors 6 years, 1 month ago #3861

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone is using aftermarket mirrors. I priced a oem mirror and at $150 i dont like. If using aftermarket where did you get them. Thanks
Cheers,
George

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 6 years, 1 month ago #3862

• my400e
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 6 years, 1 month ago #3863

• my400e
  • Senior Boarder
I smashed my left one up the Cape last year and came home and bought from the U.S (Ebay)
The dollar was pretty good then, but even now, for under AU$54 you can get a new PAIR to your door. for example

www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-DR-200-250-DR350-350-DRZ-400-650-DR650-MIRRORS-/331017528754?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d122ea5b2&_uhb=1

Hope this helps.

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 6 years, 1 month ago #3864

Thankyou for the links. I am going to order a set right now. The shop where i first priced the oem has them at $106 ea now but i'll get a pair from the second link.Never know i might need the other side 1day...
Cheers,
George

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 6 years ago #3878

• jman
  • Fresh Boarder
hi try this link hope it works
i got these of ebay they work great don vibrate and look legal
www.ebay.com.au/itm/FOLDING-BIKE-MIRROR-Motorcycle-MultiFunction-Foldable-/350324137944?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item5190f21fd8&_uhb=1

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 6 years ago #3880

hi jman, i like those mirrors alot. i bought a pair of genuine cheap($45) but i will get a different style definently next time.

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 5 years, 10 months ago #4006

• Roon
  • Fresh Boarder
I went for a set of these after busting one of the stockers, haven't looked back (well, only when I look at em) Double Take Mirrors. They tuck in out of the way one handed when you get onto some single track.

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 5 years, 10 months ago #4007

when i bust the ones on my bike i will be getting some that style or similar

Re: Aftermarket mirrors 4 years, 11 months ago #4407

• Bucky
  • Junior Boarder
You can get some decent ones from push bike shops too. They do the job and keep the cops happy enough. Cheep to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: theofanes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds