you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

BB Offroad Photo's
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: BB Offroad Photo's

BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #329

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
For anyone interested, I've uploaded some photo's of my bike with the BB offroad gear fitted in the 'Show us your modifications' folder.

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #331

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
Not sure if I've uploaded these properly. I've created a folder but can't seem to get the photo's into the folder. Can someone please confirm you can see them?

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #332

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
I cant see them but hey im getting old lol i dont see much these days

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #334

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks Wayno,

Can you confirm, did you go to 'Photo Gallery' and then the 'Show us your Modifications' folder?

Cheers
Roy

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #336

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Ah ha ...... if thats yours on the blue stand ........then there there..............cool looks good ...ill have to learn to do that as well ....post photos i mean cheers

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #337

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
That's the one. Thanks for the confirmation. They're still not in the spot I intended though. I wanted them to go in to the folder I'd created but can't seem to do this. Andrew, can you assist?

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #341

• Andrew
  • Administrator
Hi Roy,

Thanks for sharing the pics, I've moved them into the BB Offroad Gear folder you created.

I really need to get the bash plate one day.

Andrew

Re: BB Offroad Photo's 9 years, 2 months ago #342

• Roy
  • Senior Boarder
Awesome, thanks for that.

I had a little difficulty in getting the radiator guards to fit. My radiator's are twisted and I'm hoping that fitting the guards might straighten them out a bit over time. I also lost a little bit of steering lock as the top fork clamps now hit the radiator guards which I expect would happen with or without twisted radiators. I had to remove one of the speedo cable holders that bolts on to the bottom fork clamp at the top, and the horn is hard up against the back of the radiator mount on the right side. BB suggest just bending the horn mounting bracket which is not too difficult. The case guards are glued on, which surprised me somewhat but overall, it was a fairly painless excercise to fit everything. I'm happy with the result thus far but haven't actually been for a ride since fitting it all yet. Whilst it's all not very weighty, it will be interesting to see if there's any noticeable difference.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds