you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I modified my new DRZ400e
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I modified my new DRZ400e

I modified my new DRZ400e 7 years ago #3177

• Blacky Z
  • Junior Boarder
Hi guys
Just bought a new DRZ400e and put on the following
Metal Mulisha Bars, Barkbusters, Force Radiator Guards,Pulled the snorkel out, Drilled the holes out larger in the baffle and have ordered a K&N Filter. I am thinking about going to bigger springs in the Forks and getting the suspension tuned to my 100kg weight.
Is there anything else needed?
I like to go riding on country roads, but am looking at doing some softer trail riding with my son, I used to like to jump but am probally getting to old for big jumps but would take on some smaller stuff.
It is a fun bike though probally could do with a 6 speed box, and a little bit more punch off the mark.
I bought it for the low maintenance factor as my other choice in Bike would have been a WR450 with the fuel injection but apparently very high maintenance.

Re: I modified my new DRZ400e 7 years ago #3180

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Blacky , you have pretty much done what most here do , some thing to protect the head light is handy .If you can get a bit of lexon you can make your own for a couple of dollars . A little less power and a few extra kilo's is not a lot to put up with for the very low maintenance . Good choice i think ..

Re: I modified my new DRZ400e 7 years ago #3184

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
Hi, good move. the drz's are a great bike and you should have no probs. The only other mod I would do is a bash plate and maybe some case savers.

Re: I modified my new DRZ400e 7 years ago #3200

• Blacky Z
  • Junior Boarder
Hey Owey
Thats one big pig
Did you shoot it or use dogs?

Re: I modified my new DRZ400e 7 years ago #3208

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
shot it. yea not too bad hey.

Re: I modified my new DRZ400e 6 years, 12 months ago #3225

Hi blacky should get a mcct as the stock chain tensioners are known to stuff up you can buy them on ebay or other websites.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds