you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Few question (new owner)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Few question (new owner)

Few question (new owner) 7 years, 2 months ago #3005

Hey guys. I wanted to know a few tips about keeping my plastics clean best product to do so?

Another thing I wanted to know was, "L" plates. I have mine positioned beside my number plate but there constantly breaking off after one ride. I have seen people zip tie them to there backpacks. is it legal?

I also got annoyed with having my rego on the rear fender (because theres to much going on back there and I want to get rid of it soon) so is it okay to place it here? (on the pic)
Attachments:
90% of my paycheck goes towards dirt bikes (the rest is just wasted).

Re: Few question (new owner) 7 years, 1 month ago #3036

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
Don't know what you did but your topic is not on the page. maybe repost.

Re: Few question (new owner) 7 years, 1 month ago #3041

Gday,

The rego should be ok where it is and ive seen plenty of road bike with it in the same spot, it is not too far out of the way there, you'd want to have a wanker cop pick you up if it is illegal, but from what ive seen here they are generally reasonable concerning bikes. Mine has been clear contacted to the top of the front fork, not legal but been seen by a few cops (my brother one of them) who said they wouldnt book me. My riding is pretty much all bush though, sorta depends how much time on the road you do. I didnt wear L plates, but they only have to be attached so as to be in plain view from behind, so your back/backpack would be fine, I have mates do the same thing with their number plates, keeps them clean and in view, they havent had any probs. Hope this helps.

Could have had my bike, I have to sell her now, really really dont want to though.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds