you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

mods
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: mods

mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2757

• chigga
  • Fresh Boarder
rightio whos got ideas and suggestions for me ?
id like a new headlight i think the factory one is a bit ugly and crap.
i have an fmf pipe and wondering what advantage a powerbomb is ?
and mirrors im not a big fan of those big ugly things way up there on the bars. Is there anyone with bar end or bar mounted mirrors ? how are they ?

thanks guys n gals

any other suggestions appreciated

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2758

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2759

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi chigga , i also have an fmf (Q4) pipe , i ran it with the standard header pipe for a couple of months then bought the powerbomb and didnt notice any real change at all in the power . Perhaps i need to have a fiddle about with the jets and tuning ?

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2760

• chigga
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks wayno. Let me know how you she goes once you get that done

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2762

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Chigga , To be honest im happy with the way its running at the moment so i wont be changing anything in the near future . And i dont think ill get that much more out of the bike . If you buy a powerbomb on the net from the USA you will pay about half the price compared with the shops here , i was quoted $399 here and had one delivered from the states to my front door for $219 ?? .. Getting my suspension done was what got me going a lot quicker than any header pipe ever would ? just a thought ?? ..

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2763

• chigga
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah cool I was thinking of getting some more heavy duty rear suspension I'm a bit over 100kg so think it's a necessity I think.

Re: mods 8 years, 9 months ago #2764

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
The suspension was some thing i over looked for to long , i fiddled around with it a lot not really knowing what i was doing . In the end i got the suspension done at Chads off road set ups and would have spent the money on that first had i known how big of a difference it made .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds