you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

South Aus Clan
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: South Aus Clan

South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2197

• KHB
  • Senior Boarder
Have noticed lately there is slot of us on here. Would be keen to organize a big drz400 ride!!

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2200

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
Organise away, will keep an eye on this thread
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2202

Organise away.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2209

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
yep, getting more and more of us! flinders could be the go. As long as it entails beer, bullshit and fun.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2218

Hey KHB

how about a local meet and greet so we all get to know each other???

Cheers

Scarecrow

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2220

• KHB
  • Senior Boarder
Good idea

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2229

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
yea meat & greet etc would be a good start, then sort a ride out, short or long whateva goes. Sounds good.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2231

OK guys looks like few people are interested. Who's going to do the hard stuff? - organize the date, time and venue. I live at Wynn Vale, what about you guys??

Cheers
Scarecrow

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 8 months ago #2233

• Owey
  • Expert Boarder
yea I'm up for that. weekends I'm assuming would be good for catching up or after work as we have daylight savings. lets see.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 7 months ago #2278

• CH4MAN
  • Junior Boarder
Gday, i'm in northern burbs Adelaide also and would like to meet n greet like minded Drz'ers, go for rides, talk bikes etc; where n when?, am i too late?

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 7 months ago #2281

• xrman
  • Gold Boarder
I have an idea. What about we do ride that has already been done. In April when the weather will be predictable, in the South East so it won't be too hot.

I was reading a ride report from a Adelaide guy on ADVrider (Bull600) titled "Limestone Coast" where 2 blokes on DR650's did a loop from Adelaide to Millicent,Naracoorte and back to Adelaide using as many back roads as they could find. He sent me the GPS file.

Being a loop, riders could meet at various locations and do as much or as little of the ride as they wanted. If you want to check out the ride report go to ADVrider.com , select regions, select Australia, and then look in the ride report section up the top of page 1. Scroll though until you find it.

Another reason for April is that my busted leg should beup to riding by then and my wife is away for 4 weeks so I can do what I please!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocker

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 7 months ago #2282

• KHB
  • Senior Boarder
April no good for me. Vasectomy at the start and the flinders ride at the end. Was thinking of a day ride first. Do a
Good ride that starts at golden grove Mac as up to Truro for the camel tracks mxirt road and single track all the way. It's a good full day ride. And the bakery at Morgan is worth it. If everyone is keen for that I say we look at January sometime. I'll start a list that you can copy and add your name to for people interested.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 7 months ago #2283

• KHB
  • Senior Boarder
January drz400e ride day.

1. KHB

(plz leave the following in when copying)

Motorcycling is dangerous. Anyone choosing to ride does so at there own risk. There will be no responsibility placed on anyone but yourself if you wish to participate.

Re: South Aus Clan 8 years, 7 months ago #2285

G'day Guys

I can't ride in January, I've done a fairly decent job on my elbow. Being a newbie and having crashed already I'm a bit apprehensive now about riding single tracks or billy goat tracks. Having said that, I like the loop ride idea in April - maybe by then I will be able to ride again. But count me in if anyone ever organizes a meet and greet over coffee anytime in the new future.

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year.

Cheers
Scarecrow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds