You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust

WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust 4 months ago #17229

Does anyone have a stock DRZ 400E exhaust they'd like to get rid of? Son was pulled over by the law enforcers yesterday on his L's riding my modified bike -FMF exhaust. Son is only using bike to commute to work until car P's in 2 months time and then reinstall FMF exhaust.

Secondly, would a 2015 DR650 fit my DRZ 400E?

Any help/comments would be appreciated.

Re: WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust 4 months ago #17230

• merretta
  • Administrator
Hi ljackpape

There is one currently on eBay for $30.

www.ebay.com.au/itm/drz-400e-2009-stock-exhaust/273764950029?hash=item3fbda9a00d:g:TGIAAOSwESdcZlp~&frcectupt=true

I can't believe the FMF was an issue, did they test the sound level or just because it's aftermarket?

I still have mine but purely because of that reason as I do ride on the road and through towns etc.
2015 DR-Z400E, Powernow Intake, Edge LED Tail Light. Pro Taper Bars, Bark Busters, Suzuki Bash Plate, B&B case saver

Re: WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust 4 months ago #17231

• Gravel
  • Fresh Boarder
I thought all FMF pipes had ADR numbers stamped on them ?
If yours has they can go jump
The following user(s) said Thank You: ljackpape

Re: WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust 3 months, 3 weeks ago #17233

Thanks merretta. No sound level. Because son is on L's and riding a 'modified'bike. I purchased for myself to ride, with fmf around 3 years ago. Son was actually filling bike at petrol station when they came up to him at station. mmmmm.
New problem now which I'm about to post.
I have now put on a stock slip on and left fmf header on. Son riding my DRZ400e 09 bike when suddenly stopped. Switched over to reserve and got going again. Filled up and stopped again later afternoon (near full). We had to put on stock exhaust from a fmf but left fmf header on. Would this have any affect? Seems to only had trouble since replacing exhaust. Have replaced plug, in process putting new fuel in. Petcock looks clear. Any ideas please?

Re: WANTED 2008 DRZ 400E Stock exhaust 3 months, 3 weeks ago #17235

Will check
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds