DRZ Parts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DRZ Parts

DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3380

• Ando
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Guys.

I've got some parts that are surplus to my needs and I am looking to off load them.
To suit a DRZ, I have mirrors, indicators, indicator lens, brake lens and a gear lever. All are brand new except for a couple of the indicatos which were removed form my bike when I installed LEDs. I also have used front and rear fenders which aren't cracked or broken.

I have similar parts for XR's and XT/TT's so let me know if you see anything that might be useful coz otherwise it's just sitting in a box in the shed.

Cheers

Ando
Attachments:

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3383

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
wheels?

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3385

• Koenig
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Ando, was wondering where you are located, just state. Would like 2 buy the indicators of the DRZ and how much do you want for all of them? Cheers. Heath Koenig.(Koenig)

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3387

• Ando
  • Expert Boarder
DRZTOY: I have the wheels off my DRZ from when I did the Motard conversion, and although I don't have any plans to put them back on, I'm not sure i want to sell them. I am in the process of sourcing a set that I know of,, potentially for another forum member, but if that falls through, I'll let you know.

Koenig: I'm in Townsville. I don't have all the indicators that are in the picture coz I sold some locally last week. I'll see how many I have left when I get home and PM you a price.

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3388

• Koenig
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Ando.

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3390

• Iggy
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Guys,

I have just fitted a trail tech vapor dashboard so I have the standard one for sale if anyone is interested (not really sure what they are worth though). Comes with speedo cable and all connections.

I am also looking for a spare set of wheels to set up for raod use if anyone has a spare set.

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3394

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
thanx mate

Re: DRZ Parts 6 years, 9 months ago #3395

• Ando
  • Expert Boarder
PM's sent Koenig and drztoy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds