Username Password: Remember me

Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank

Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank 6 years, 9 months ago #3376

• kipo
  • Senior Boarder
After a 28 LT Safari Tank, not fussed as to colour, Yellow, White or Translucent.

PM me or phone 0419 708 164

Cheers

Re: Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank 6 years, 8 months ago #3473

• xrman
  • Gold Boarder
well did you find one?

Re: Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank 6 years, 8 months ago #3498

• kipo
  • Senior Boarder
No, not yet. Might just buy a fuel bladder for the odd times I need more that the 17 lts I've got now.

Re: Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank 6 years, 8 months ago #3500

• xrman
  • Gold Boarder
That is probably a sensible solution $ wise.

I had a 17L on my DR350 and the only times I ran out was was about 20 Km short of Birdsville and just short of a road house on the way back to Pt. Augusta.

I have a 12 L bladder too for those long trips I hope to do in the future.

If you change your mid and find a 28L, let me know. Geoff in Warradale is looking for a 17L tank for his DRZ.

I am packing for the APC 4 day in NSW. I am not taking much clothing, so I hope we all smell as bad as each other.

Your ugly mug has been featured on the Green Triangle thread on ADVrider. GagD2 is going to the Flinders Classic and somehow you were mentioned. Drunk agian!

Re: Wanted: 28 Litre Safari tank 6 years, 7 months ago #3502

xrman wrote:

Your ugly mug has been featured on the Green Triangle thread on ADVrider. GagD2 is going to the Flinders Classic and somehow you were mentioned. Drunk agian!

Gee Kipo, what a terrible thing for XRman to say, I just happen to have posted a small photo of you 'resting' around the fire at the Blinman house one day and he interprets it to be of you intoxicated.....what can I say??
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds