you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

DRZ Wanted!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DRZ Wanted!

DRZ Wanted! 7 years ago #3130

Hello there fellow DRZ eunthusiasts! I am looking for a second hand DRZ400E to purchase, not for myself but my Father is looking to purchase one aswell. Would be good if it had some add ons already on it but take what we can get or see what we can get i guess.

Cheers

Re: DRZ Wanted! 7 years ago #3153

• xrman
  • Gold Boarder
Hi,

My WRF290 is for sale. Accident induced injury is making me act my age. Ask Wal about my bike. It handles well and loves the sand up you way.

I almost shed a tear last weekend when I took it for a final blast in the Pyrenees. Much as I like my DRZ, the WRF is vastly superior on all terrians except long transport sections.

Re: DRZ Wanted! 7 years ago #3214

• begbiie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

There's a almost new bike in Coffs Harbour that is about to go up for sale. 2011 model with only 795km. Rego till July 2013. Dealer lowering kit fitted. My girlfriend bought it as a first bike for her son but even lowered it was too tall for him.

Those km's were all very gently ridden. He did drop it once and it has a few scratches down the RHS. He never got back on it.

I think it will be going for $7000

Re: DRZ Wanted! 6 years, 11 months ago #3251

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
Are you still looking for a bike?
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong

Re: DRZ Wanted! 6 years, 11 months ago #3254

Actually not any more just at the minute sorry!

Re: DRZ Wanted! 6 years, 11 months ago #3255

• Roge
  • Expert Boarder
  • What to ride today?
No problem just threads of thoughts at the moment and the DRZ is just one of them, we all I assume have scheme away when it comes to bikes
If there is a 50/50 chance of gettingb the right answer how come there is a 90% chance of getting it wrong
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds