Bash Plates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bash Plates

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 6 months ago #1343

• Daawl
  • Senior Boarder
G'day Rocker & xrman.

Have you got any further reports on the force bash plate now that you have had them on longer.
I have wanted to get a bash plate for a while and was simply going the get the B&B but if you reckon force is the guts i will consider it.

I really need to look at it now as my riding has improved & i am now going into places i previously thought otherwise.
It helps that I now have the coin for the wish as well.

any info is good info.

Cheers
Daawl
09 DRZ400E
7yo Daughter PW80
4yo Daughter JR50 (just learning)

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 6 months ago #1352

• Rocker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Never enough time to ride.
gday Daaw
im very happy with the force in the short time ive had it, dont know too much about the B&B plate though so cant compare.
Its stood up well to a couple of hits and i feel confident in having it there. Its very easy to take of and put back on after cleaning or an oil change.
I would suggest you if you buy a force plate to get a longer bolt for the centre front bolt, it was a bit short for my liking making it a little harder to get it to thread when putting on, 2 bucks for a longer one and problem solved.

Anyone would do though i think, just comes down to personnel preference i suppose.

Cheers :)
4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul.

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 6 months ago #1353

• Daawl
  • Senior Boarder
Rocker wrote:
gday Daaw
im very happy with the force in the short time ive had it

Anyone would do though i think, just comes down to personnel preference i suppose.

Cheers :)

G'day Rocker

cheers for the response.
09 DRZ400E
7yo Daughter PW80
4yo Daughter JR50 (just learning)

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 5 months ago #1402

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
sorry for the late reply....i have been working my arse off.....i have lied to you all im running with DEVOL protection gear not B&B....hear are some pics the bikes a bit dirty had a big ride a clarence on sunday
DSCN0236.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

DSCN0238.JPG

DSCN0239.JPG

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 5 months ago #1413

• Good
  • Gold Boarder
Has anyone tried these bash plates and rad guards? They are on ebay from Israil but they look the goods. They are well priced too at around $165 posted for both bash plate and rad guards
drz_bashplate_and_rad_guards.jpg

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 5 months ago #1418

• Dano
  • Expert Boarder
rad gaurdslook like they are just braces?? not really protecting from roosts or knocks.

whats doing with the bash plate and all the pre drilled holes...fits numerous bikes??

Daz - I went devol rad guards ages ago - all good so far, whats the brake fin like?? looks like its in the way??
Dan
09 Doctor

Re:Bash Plates 7 years, 5 months ago #1438

• daz80j
  • Expert Boarder
  • DRZ 400E 2005
brake fin is fine easy to remove or adjust.....perfect for the hard and rocky rides i do out at lithgow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds