you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400

THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400 2 years, 9 months ago #4993

FOUND A NSW REGOED 2010 DRZ400E WELL PRICED HOWEVER IT HAS 32000KM ON THE CLOCK LOOKS VERY CLEAN THINK THAT ITS BEEN A COMUTER. AM I ASKING FOR TROUBLE?

Re: THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400 2 years, 9 months ago #5004

G'day Raider1966, 32000 may seem high but if you way it up the bikes only done 123klms a week for the last 5 years. Considering I do more this every day in my tin top, as long as the service history is there I don't think it'll be an issue.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "SH#T WHAT A RIDE!"

Re: THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400 2 years, 9 months ago #5008

Thanks chunk based on several factors such proximity and NSW rego and overall condition service history etc I snapped the DRZ up just in time to watch an ebay auction for 6000km 2011 model up for grabs too late a deals a deal . I will be 60/40 Road Trail can you recommend a good tyre and I intend to upgrade muffler your thoughts please?
Attachments:

Re: THOUGHTS ON HIGH K'S 2010 MODEL DRZ400 2 years, 9 months ago #5018

I'd love to give you advise on tyre but I'm in the same boat at the moment, I'm looking for an extra set of rims to throw some enduro tyres on and with the appropriate sprocket setup for highway and street riding but still keep the nobby's for the trails when I ride with the young fella and just swap them out when I need too. As for the pipe I went with the Two Brother Racing slip on and it put out a sweet tone and let's everyone know I'm coming.
Hoping this helps mate, BTW sweet ride and just beware long rides on tar with nobby's surly hurts your arse after a while.
Attachments:
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "SH#T WHAT A RIDE!"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds