you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Profile issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Profile issues

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5051

One I call Fatty the other skinny.
Fatty is getting a makeover with home made pannier racks and fairing. Also now has a seat concepts seat and an ACT wide ratio gear set to install.
Don't know how long it going to take to get everything sorted out though. I have this irritating thing called work that gets in the way.

Regards

Nick
Attachments:

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5052

Another photo of fatty
Attachments:

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5053

The latest photo with panniers mounted.
Attachments:

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5054

• Tahcam
  • Senior Boarder
That's a bloody nice job there mate, well done !

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5055

• Tahcam
  • Senior Boarder
And that seat looks super comfy

Re: Profile issues 3 years, 3 months ago #5056

Great mods to the adventure DRZ!
2006 DRZ400E

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5057

Yes its heaps better than stock seat mate.
I'd like to put more photo's in showing details of how its been put together but haven't worked out how yet. If you've got any idea let me know.

Regards

Nick

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5060

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Good job , I cant look at mine when I put the 17ltr tank on without going for a ride .. Have you got a ride planned yet ?

Re: Yes mate two DRZ's 3 years, 3 months ago #5061

G'day Fellas

I haven't actually got any big rides planned for Fatty yet as I've still got so much to do to set it up the way I want it. The main thing is the fairing at this stage. I've fabricated it out of Aluminium and although it doesn't look great in the photos, in real life it's looking pretty good. It bolts up exactly as the original with the only exception of a remodelled instrument cluster bracket behind it that mounts on the triple clamp.
When money permits I'm going to swap out the spedo with all trail tech gear. The fairing will have plenty of room behind it including the garmin gps. I also hope to put a small retracting screen in front of it.

One day in the not too distant future I'll take it on some long rides. I'm thinking maybe Tassie first up.

Nick
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds