Username Password: Remember me

Exhaust
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exhaust

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1813

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Looks great, New Aussie yoshi prices gets ya a full system for $590 RS3, but have been thinking the Q4 slip on is all i neeed for a the odd comp and Adventure ride. Love staintune, had one on my DR650 but are pricing out of the market now.

Have been looking at the Q4 slip on, on ebay but unsure on fmf P/N for the 400e 2011(k9)
When ya scroll through the ebay ones some are 043207 and some are
043206 . Most seem to be the 07, can any one confirm this b4 i press the buy button. Also any feed back on the power bomb header worth it or not?
Thanks
Talbs

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1815

• Kummo
  • Senior Boarder
  • 2010 DRZ400E
Talbs wrote:

Have been looking at the Q4 slip on, on ebay but unsure on fmf P/N for the 400e 2011(k9)
043206 . Most seem to be the 07, can any one confirm this b4 i press the buy button. Also any feed back on the power bomb header worth it or not?
Thanks
Talbs

This is what i am after, I have emailed FMF but no response as of yet. I have got a 043207 sitting in my cart at Amazon For AUD386.41 delivered. Just waiting for conformation.

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1816

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Yep same here have mailed a few guys with no response as yet. I have heard that SM slip on is different to the E model, but on some sites they use the same FMF part number for both bikes???

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1817

• Good
  • Expert Boarder
Talbs wrote:
Looks great, New Aussie yoshi prices gets ya a full system for $590 RS3, but have been thinking the Q4 slip on is all i neeed for a the odd comp and Adventure ride. Love staintune, had one on my DR650 but are pricing out of the market now.

Thanks
Talbs

I would also be interested in comments about the powerbomb header. I am leaning towards replacing the header first as it already has a couple of dings on it.

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1818

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi guys , just having a quick look the 043207 would be the one your after .. My dr is an 07 , but your bike should not be any different .. One pipe on ebay says it fits 06- 10 with the same part number..The only thing mine came with a rap around bracket to sucure to the bike instead of the one in the picture. There are some pictures on here some where .. $386 is a good price. Cant say about the header , but i have heard there good and in time i will get one, if anything they look good ..hope that helps .. cheers ..

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1819

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Also , all the pictures on ebay show there is a bracket to bolt on the heat sheald ??? they forgot mine ???

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1820

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for going and having a look for us!
Talbs

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 11 months ago #1821

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Just hit the buy button from JC motors on ebay $325 posted aussie.!

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 10 months ago #1827

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Wayno have you changed ya jetting in any way with the Q4?

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 10 months ago #1832

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
I bought my bike second hand with the restrictor already taken out of the standard pipe, all done at the shop when the guy bought the bike .. So as far as i know the jetting is standard , but they usually have a play with the settings when the resricter is removed .. Rejetting was some thing i was going to do , but never got around to it as the bike is running fine . Haven said that , all bike shops and the people who work there are different and have different ideas . To be on the safe side have some one look at it . When i get the header pipe and then have a full system i will get that done for sure .. cheers ..

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 10 months ago #1835

• Talbs
  • Senior Boarder
Good stuff, I recon i'll get it put on the dyno for piece of mind making sure i'm getting the most out of the muffler and engine. The crowd here in Adelaide do heaps of these and they also mod the accelerator pump as well to remove the standard bog from idol to a quick crack of the throttle.

Re:Exhaust 6 years, 10 months ago #1836

• blackmozz
  • Senior Boarder
just bought the full powercore/powerbomb system from pistonmotorsports on ebay USA...$530 delivered

should get here next week
will post photos and jetting requirements after its had a run
seeyasidewayz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds