Username Password: Remember me

Riding with your kids
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Riding with your kids

Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3978

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
We all love to get out and ride,and those of us with kids enjoy nothing more than them riding along and enjoying what we love. Here is a video of last weekend with a bunch of mates that I normally ride with on adventures, only this time we all brought the kids along for a weekend camping and ridng. Nothing but smiles on all faces.

youtu.be/Dcu6wNaGqzY
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3979

Great vid Blake... 3 days and counting til I get my bike.
n00b rider but, keen as mustard to learn more :thumbs:

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3988

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Thats a pretty good video , hills never look as steep on video or photos . Maybe its just the video , but the front end on the DRZ looks to be jumping a bit from side to side , have you noticed that Sricko or is it the video ..

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3990

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Theres plenty of rocks and tree roots bumping it around as well as me giving it plenty and keeping the front end up;) new rear knobbies also kept biting in. All in all it was a hoot !!
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3995

What do you think of the big tanks? i noticed when i fill my 21 ltr Safari she is a hand full on the back wheel and likes to sway with out any baffels in the tank. I ended up only putting 12>15 ltrs in at a time when i use that.

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #3996

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Love the 17lt tank - Actually feels narrower than the stock 10 with shrouds. When i ride places that Im not going to need a full tank I ususally only fill it up just over the frame hump, never really had any issue with the sway that way and its balanced quite well. When I do fill it to the lid ( which equals 21lt) it can be a pig and feel top heavy but that doesnt last long once you start burning it off as it is usually only that full when touring.

Re: Riding with your kids 4 years, 9 months ago #4002

Yeh heavy indeed, plus im 115 kilos and 6/3 tall so soon as i lay it over , it wants to fall straight on the ground so i cant go to full on gravel lol.
Ill lose this baby fat one day, maybe!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds