Username Password: Remember me

Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe

Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe 4 years, 8 months ago #3970

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe 4 years, 8 months ago #3971

Nice vid Stricko... I can't wait to pick up my bike next Friday and take it out on the weekend.
n00b rider but, keen as mustard to learn more :thumbs:

Re: Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe 4 years, 8 months ago #3972

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Good stuff Ray - you'll love it !!!
where are you based ? Im in Brisbane and ride all around SEQ
Oh and if your hitting some of the cattle country watch out for Cows !! see vid here - a bit of fun and a poke at one of my mates who ran into one a few weeks ago
youtu.be/ChZYAqqCuyQ
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe 4 years, 8 months ago #3973

I'm in a small town about 65km west of Mackay called Finch Hatton, there is some good riding around (that's what I've heard). Thanks for the tip about cows too lol.
n00b rider but, keen as mustard to learn more :thumbs:

Re: Weekend ride around Killarney, Warwick,Stanthorpe 4 years, 7 months ago #4005

• Roon
  • Fresh Boarder
The Condamine River Road from Killarney to The Head is a great track - 24 river crossings!

380960_10150357485362950_1127793958_n.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds