LOVE THE DRZ!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOVE THE DRZ!

Re:LOVE THE DRZ! 7 years, 4 months ago #1729

• jonnydrz
  • Junior Boarder
jr50man wrote:
Hello everybody,done about 4ookms on new bike,I think its noiser than old drz 2006 model with 23 000 km .Seems to be in the bottom of engine,maybe cam chain drive.Changed the oil ,no differance.I know drz's are not a quiet engine.Any ideas anybody. :blink:

mate i had a 2006 drz aswell and my new one is much much noisier then what that was aswell. i have had mine back at the dealer because i thought it was to noisy....they checked everything out and found nothing wrong with it.it is going in for its first 800km service next week so they will check it out again then,but i doubt there will be anything wrong.just gotta learn to block it out i think lol....hope yours turns out to be nothing aswell.

Re:LOVE THE DRZ! 7 years, 4 months ago #1730

• jr50man
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the info,went for first proper ride yesterday and bike seems to be geting less noisier,maybe the gears are stills running in.

Re:LOVE THE DRZ! 7 years, 3 months ago #1763

• alig73
  • Senior Boarder
let me know how you go with springs I am the same weight as you and have been riding my drz with stock suspension for about two years now

Re:LOVE THE DRZ! 7 years, 3 months ago #1764

Just picked her up today with Technik springs fitted - had a quick run down a trail and it felt good. Heaps firmer - you can hit things confidently with the front wheel like a KTM can. I'll have a good ride over the weekend hopefully and let you know. They were $500 fitted.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds