Username Password: Remember me

2010 drz 400e's first outing.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2010 drz 400e's first outing.

2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years, 1 month ago #121

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
whent for the first break in ride today out the back of landsborough qld.
was a bit wet and muddy , but i must say i am 110% happy with the new 2010 drz 400e , loved it , it has enough power all through the gear range and pulls up anything with ease.
im hooked on the new bike compared to my old yz125,
a mate of mine was with me on a 2005 gasgas 450 and even he said the drz was pretty impresive.
the only falt i have with it is,,,, the front tyre is POO,, even playing with the tyre presures didnt help and the rear suspention seems a little soft, so they are two thing that will be changed for the next ride in two weeks from today,, i will post some pics as we will be going for a two day ride from the sunny coast to bundy ( the hard way ).
ride safe my fellow drz-ers unless you get an itch not to.
oh and by the way,,,,, now i have about 4 hours of bike cleaning ahead of me.

this is DRZTROY signing off...............................

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years, 1 month ago #123

• mickxr6
  • Senior Boarder
Glad your having some fun on your new DRZ. I just got mine 2 weeks ago but have been in the process of moving house so its sitting in the garage with only 200k,s on the clock. Still got a lot of miles to do before its run in. :(

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years, 1 month ago #142

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
even after 3 hours of riding mine still hasnt done 100k's yet .
cant wait till i can screw the throtle on and no its run in ,,

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years, 1 month ago #145

• mickxr6
  • Senior Boarder
My brother just scored a DRZ in the Kawasaki name!lol. Looks pretty good in the Kermit colours though.So hopefully more riding will be on the cards to run it in..

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years ago #224

• _liam_
  • Senior Boarder
when did the 2010 model go on sale?

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 8 years ago #226

• TC
  • Senior Boarder
Sheeese I had my first service done five days after buying mine, couldn't get me off it!

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 7 years, 10 months ago #479

• shanhard
  • Senior Boarder
Whats differnet about the 2010 DRZ400e compared to the 2009 model?

Re:2010 drz 400e's first outing. 7 years, 10 months ago #483

• Good
  • Expert Boarder
Nothing at all. Graphics would be it. They should go back to a black seat next year on the yellow ones if the RMZ's are anything to go by

Re: 2010 drz 400e's first outing. 7 years, 4 months ago #1400

• Mick
  • Fresh Boarder
Picked up my 2010 DRZe last week and rode it in the mud of Gembrook Vic. Certainly agree, they are a great bike. I had a decent set of Bridgestone knobbies fitted before taking deleivery and found that it handles well. Only complaint is how long they take to 'run in' (got to be a good thing in the long run) and ultra low gearing that's great for tight bush tracks and big hills, but has it reving pretty hard at only 80 km/h in the open. Looking into a 15t front sproket for slightly lower rev's at speed without sacraficing it's good low end punch. Overall, top bike and great value. Mick
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds