Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: newbie

newbie 2 years, 1 month ago #5546

• unsane
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey all, I am so happy to have found this group. I just purchased a 2001 DRZ400E two days ago, and I am so excited to explore and learn from all of the members from this group. I live in a pretty rural area so I have a lot of back roads and 2 tracks by my house. Looking forward to reading and learning from all of you. Super Stoked, and I love my new bike!!!

Re: newbie 2 years, 1 month ago #5549

• CJ
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome to the forum. There's some really useful I for here and, if you're after a quick response on something, check out some of the Facebook pages, lots of activity there if that's your thing.

Re: newbie 2 years, 1 month ago #5550

• unsane
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks man! I really don't use Facebook anymore, but I am sure I can find info here as well. I live in Michigan (U.S.) where are you at?

Re: newbie 2 years, 1 month ago #5552

• CJ
  • Expert Boarder
unsane wrote:
Thanks man! I really don't use Facebook anymore, but I am sure I can find info here as well. I live in Michigan (U.S.) where are you at?

A forum is a much more organised platform than social media, easy to find stuff under all the different categories, just excruciatingly slow moving if you want to question the collective wisdom of the members.

Re: newbie 2 years, 1 month ago #5564

Welcome aboard, you'll find heaps of helpful people and mods for your Dr-Zee on here.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "SH#T WHAT A RIDE!"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds