you are here:
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

how much for a new drz???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: how much for a new drz???

how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 10 months ago #4854

• kermy
  • Fresh Boarder
hi i was just wondering what price I should be paying for a new 2015 drz 400e????

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 10 months ago #4855

• Hendo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Kermy,

There are a few places around selling them at $7999.00 rideaway. Might be able to screw them down a little more though. Either that or get them to throw oil/oil filter/chain lube in to sweeten the deal :)

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 10 months ago #4866

• kermy
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for the reply hendo...... I have found a new 2014 super seeded model for sale in colac motor cycles, they have told me $7400 on road. do you think its wirth it as the model is oNE and a half years off the new one, and has the newer 2015 model have anything different from the 2014 model????

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 10 months ago #4879

• Hendo
  • Junior Boarder
No worries kermy,

Drz400e hasn't changed for years (apart from graphics/colour schemes). If they are both E models with 0 km, and you can get the 2014 for cheaper & are happy with colour, they are essentially the same bike. The Drz400 tends to hold its value alright & if you're going to keep it for a while, then I wouldn't worry too much about getting a superseded model. If you are going to upgrade within a short space of time, maybe the 2015 would be better, but then again, you're going to pay a few hundred extra for the newer model anyway.

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 8 months ago #4999

• Deano70
  • Fresh Boarder
$7990 ride away ATM in NSW with aluminium bashplate, bark busters, metal radiator protectors , screw on pipe end and $250 factory rebate

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 8 months ago #5015

any price under $7990 no km brand new is a good price.

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 5 months ago #5255

New member. Following with interest. Im looking at trading my 2000 TT350 for a new DRZ400E next year. Also wondering about price and what are the "must have" accessories. Im thinking higher bars (I'm tall + I've heard the factory bars are as soft as butter), bark busters with handgaurds, bash plate, radiator guards (always had air cooled - radiators make me nervous) and a case saver. What are the factory tyres? I'd be wanting Dunlop 606's. I assume the factory tyres must be road legal to be selling the bikes at "on road price"

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 1 month ago #5424

well if it helps i got the cool kid model with all the tirm bits. guys trying to sell me on the so called sports tip for the pipe and all i could think was pfft theres already a old mrd ssw in the mail.
i just paid 8200 for mine on road and ill pick it up tomorrow so if thats any help?

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 1 month ago #5437

• Blacky
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys, my first post here. I bought a new 10/15 drz400e in nsw last week. I didn't do any bartering or shopping around, I knew what I wanted and once my wife gave me the go ahead (haha) I just went n got it. I paid 8500 with suzukis enduro kit, on road ride away, derestricted.
Attachments:

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 1 month ago #5439

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
Can I ask , what came in the endure kit ?

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 1 month ago #5441

• merretta
  • Administrator
Hi wayno,

The enduro kit has the following items:

Suzuki Bash Plate
Suzuki radiator protectors
Ego Barkbusters (just with Suzuki stickers on them)
Enduro exhaust baffle (This actually works well over the stock one) - still going to get a MRD full exhaust.

Once again I haven't been doing much with the site as I came off the DRZ and fractured my humorous bone and the top ball, it's been about three months now and they say it will be another six months to get good movement back.

One day I will make it down your way to do the Otways.
2015 DR-Z400E, Powernow Intake, Edge LED Tail Light. Pro Taper Bars, Bark Busters, Suzuki Bash Plate, B&B case saver

Re: how much for a new drz??? 2 years, 1 month ago #5442

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
That's no good ,, have to rest up . Come down when your better , there is a lot of good riding around the otways ..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds