You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

shift levers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: shift levers

shift levers 4 years, 10 months ago #3992

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone is using a hammerhead shift lever instead of msr? I have recently purchased size 12 riding boots(upgraded from work boots) and need a longer lever. hammerhead are alloy and msr are steel and cheaper. what are you using and thoughts on them?
cheers,fangsy

Re: shift levers 4 years, 10 months ago #4000

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Ive run the alloy ones for years and feel they just have a better reach and obviously the spline notches are different and give you a better height and length over the stock ones - I bought a heap of them on ebay - and have my original one and one spare - Ive given every other DRZ rider that Ive riden with all the others, with boots from 10 - 14's and all seem happy with them and I have been.
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: shift levers 4 years, 10 months ago #4003

you have sold me stricko. i just ordered one from the states. hope i get it b4 chrissie.
cheers

Re: shift levers 4 years, 9 months ago #4049

Been using the Hammerhead +20mm shift lever for a couple of weeks and love it. So much easier to move my foot position. A little bit of grinding or fileing to clear the B&B case saver and its a treat. Haven't used the MSR +1" but i recommend the Hammerhead.
www.hdmoto.com/Suzuki_DRZ400_Shift_Lever_Kit_p/drz400sl.htm
Attachments:

Re: shift levers 4 years, 4 months ago #4249

thanks for the updates and reminder
Before using ..
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds