You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

glass house ride
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.

TOPIC: glass house ride

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 8 months ago #3488

• AJC
  • Junior Boarder
hey Troy hows that ride footage coming on?

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 8 months ago #3489

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
done mate ,,, search drz trio on youtube,
i cant get the link to post on here.

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 8 months ago #3497

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
did you see the footage andrew? chris?

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 8 months ago #3499

• AJC
  • Junior Boarder
certainly did thanks Troy. Came out good apart from the bit where i decided to have a lie down! Went to the docs after the ride, turns out to be something floating in my inner ear which upsets my balance and makes me feel sea sick - must be why i came off!
Have you seen this from DBW?

"The Gympie Easter MC club trail ride is a goer. It will be very similar to last year Fri29th to Sun31st March. (Yes Easter weekend!)
Arrowed & marked courses, sweep riders, 2 open tracks, novice track, peewee track.

Camping, showers, food catered Sat & Sun, BYO grog, Sat & Sun loops, Ambulance & helpers onsite etc etc. All the usual.

Usually they start by about 9am Saturday for ALL day, maybe there'll be a vid of the riding up on a screen, then start riding early Sunday and by about 3pm it is all over. A lot leave by lunch on Sunday though.

Cost for riders is $50 plus the MQ rec Day licence of $20 (unless you already have the annual one for $100- which is actually MUCH easier to get than their website indicates, and you can get one FREE if you attend the MQ 'come and try day' at Gympie club event on 2nd March)"

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 7 months ago #3510

• DRZ2011
  • Senior Boarder
Hey great video, where did that track start from, I haven't ridden down that track

Paul
Do I really have to go to work on Monday

Re: glass house ride 5 years, 7 months ago #3511

• drztroy
  • Gold Boarder
just near the walking trail car park, cant remember the name of the road its off
sorry
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds