You are not logged in.

Hot Topics

More Topics »

Login form

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suspension upgrades
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Share your modifications both the ones that worked and ones not worth doing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suspension upgrades

Re: Suspension upgrades 6 years, 5 months ago #2371

Hey there folks was out riding in the little Dip national park twice over the past few days just south of robe in SA which is pretty deep sand that gets woopy here and there with some hills to climb also which was fun. Anyway i have noticed (really noticed now) that the front suspension is WAY to soft. Anyway wanting to get the suspension done but not sure where. i Live in Kaniva Victoria. Also if i could do the front myself i would but i would like to know whether there is a guidline setting for different weights that you can kinda follow cos im not sure if i want to dive in changing stuff and end up ruining it and getting know where?

Cheers
P.S all this suspension talk is really handy thanks :)

Re: Suspension upgrades 6 years, 4 months ago #2372

• wayno
  • Platinum Boarder
I tried to do mine , looked up web sites , read books and mucked around to long and the bike ended up worse than when i started . For $350 i should have went to chads off road set ups in the first place , i thought i would need harder springs up front but he kept telling me i wouldnt , and he was right . The bike came back great and i wouldnt change a thing ..Unless you have a good idea of how to set up your suspension you can make the bike dangerous to ride ,unpredictable and hard to ride .. You might save a lot on hospital bills and time of work by getting some one that knows what there doing to set the bike up for you ? .. good luck ..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds