Username Password: Remember me

Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13

Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 9 months ago #3910

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Hey guys, After an internal destruction of my 2006 DRZ400E I have acquired a 2008 DRZ which have swapped out the motor for to get mine back on the dirt. So in saying that I will have the remainder of the 2008 bike (excluding engine) pulled apart and I will sell off the lot bit by bit as people need. I am just putting it up here and on ADV first as I would prefer to give those that ride and need stuff a chance before it goes near the fleabay peoples of the world. A few bits have aleady been requested and held for a few mates. Items will be available as of the 11th Nov 2013 so if your chasing something then shoot me a PM with details etc and we can sort it out from there. most items are used - however there is brand new front forks and rear suspension on this bike available !!
I am located in Brisbane ( southside) Cheers Stricko
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 9 months ago #3935

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
DRZ400E 08 Parting out whole bike
I have my 2008 DRZ400E being completely up for offer as parts.. I bought this bike as a donor bike for my 06 DRZ as I needed the engine only. The 08 was a repairable write off ( I have all of the paperwork, receipts etc) - so the frame ( which is undamaged) would be unregisterable the rest of the bike was fully repaired with many items brand new and travelled less than 100kms on the bike. As for the rest of the bike I am simply parting the whole lot out to recoupe my costs, I have my 06 back up and running so the rest has to go.
Im offering it all up here to inmates first before I itemise it all up and put it on that fleabay site -
Here are some key items available with prices - the rest if your in need then PM me to discuss pricing etc

Brand new front forks - $700
Full set of wheels front and back ( dont want to seperate) with discs and sprocket, tyres ( 50%) $700
Brand new rear shock $ 350
full set of plastics and tank with Toxic decals $ 400

PLUS SOOO MUCH MORE
PM me to discuss your needs and prices all prices negotiable and also deals if buying mulitple items can be done

ALSO if anyone wants a damaged DRZ400E 06 engine as is to tinker with, rebuild, make a coffe table out of it ? it is up for the taking at $350 - ( lost oil to the head, so it heated up and bit down hard if your wondering what happened. Hence I went for a donor bike VS rebuild. If you can do it yourself then youll save a bucket load on labour and end up with a spare motor !! it travelled 14,500kms and had a top end rebuild at 13,250kms, still has the starter motor atached to it as well. PM me for pics

It is easier to list what has been sold already and used on my 06 bike, then the rest is for sale !!
ITEMS SOLD ARE :-

Speedo
ignigtion ( key & barrel)
seat
gear lever
foot pegs
Battery
B&B Bash Plate
Radiators left and right
Bark Busters ( not sure of brand) ( new)
Stock exhaust ( full )
Engine ( in my 06 bike)
Air box cover
Handle Bars

ALSO NOTE - I dont sell spare parts for a living and only parting this out till its gone - so if your looking for a part please do some homework ( as you obviously need the part ) and talk to me about prices, I am not a 2nd hand dealer or a shop front for bike bits nor am i a charity - Cheers

All items are located at Rochedale - Southside of Brisbane.
anyone wanting parts posted then the buyer is to cover costs.
Anyone in Brisbane area can pickup - I even have plenty of tools if you want to come and strip off the parts and even save a few dollars
Contact me for any pictures or information
Prefer PM messages but mobile is 0408 611 510 to discuss what you need, Now I have my bike up atnd running I plan to be out most weekends but happy to arrange a time to inspect or to come and get stuff !!
Attachments:
Just another happy DRZ'er :) with just about all the mods done I need ( or that the wife will allow)

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 2 months ago #4259

how much $for wheels?

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 2 months ago #4260

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Wheels are long sold sorry mate.

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4273

• neka79
  • Fresh Boarder
long shot i am guessing, but when u sold the wheels did u send the speedo drive /spacer with them?? i really would like one of those ..

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4275

G'day mate , it's Grant. If you haven't got a spacer, maybe you can sell me your wheels haha

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4278

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Spacer has gone with the front wheel. But if your after a spare rear wheel with disc and 47 tooth sprocket and approx 70% rear tyre then $400 its yours pick up sth side brisbane

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4279

• neka79
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for the offer mate, but im all good for rear wheels lol...

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4289

• tpoole
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Have you still got the headlight?
Cheers
Tim

Re: Parting out my spare 2008 DRZ400E as of 11/11/13 4 years, 1 month ago #4290

• Stricko
  • Expert Boarder
Tim, sent you a PM
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds